Information we collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Use our websites;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers or information;
- Place orders for products or services or register for events or webinars;
- Apply for a credit card or financing;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV or create a candidate profile; or
- Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for your Social Security number and other data to process your credit or financing request. Job applicants may be asked to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest, and such information can be recorded and processed in different countries. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Dell websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with 360VirTours, information collected through one source may be combined with information 360VirTours obtains through other sources. This may include information that allows us to identify you across multiple devices through which you access our websites. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties.
How we use your Personal Information
360VirTours uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular Dell programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Dell and its subsidiaries, promotional offers and surveys;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with subsidiaries or Business Partners to carry out transactions you request, or to make our business or that of our subsidiaries more responsive to your needs, which includes our subsidiaries providing you with information about Dell, and Dell-branded products and services. These communications may include requests relating to Dell and Dell-branded products or services or offers. We will only share your Personal Information with Business Partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the purposes set forth by Dell.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; if 360VirTours is sold or merges with another company; or if 360VirTours reasonably believes it is necessary to protect 360VirTours, its customers or the public.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
How we secure your Personal Information
360VirTours takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we and our Business Partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
Collection an use of children’s Personal Information
Dell takes children’s privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through our websites. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Depending on the settings you have selected, your browser adds the text to your device as a small file. Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
Some marketing you receive, including email marketing, may also be personalized based on your visits to 360virtours.com. In addition, when you click on some links in email marketing you receive, our email service provider may place a cookie on your browser. This type of cookie would be linked to your email address or IP address and used to gather information about the products and services you view and purchase on Dell.com. Information gathered may be used to personalize and customize future email marketing messages you receive. You may opt out of this use by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every personalized email marketing message you receive.
Social media features
Links to third-party websites and services
Please be aware that 360VirTours provides links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to 360virtours.com are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement’s effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.